Improving Combustion Efficiency with Nanotechnology, the G-Cylinder offers up to 60% more combustion of exhaust hydrocarbons and up to 30% improved fuel economy.
Infrared radiation separates the fuel clusters, now they can react more with oxygen in combustion. All hydrocarbon (fuel) molecules can absorb infrared radiation and reach excited states. They vibrate/rotate and require a lower activation energy to combust. Combined with more accessible oxygen, the excited hydrocarbons simultaneously explode. Infrared radiation is the catalyst to achieve an even and more efficient combustion, resulting in multiple benefits to piston cylinders and entire engine operation.
The following effects will be achieved using the G-Cylinder
- Longer engine life due to a reduction in the abnormal combustion of hydrocarbons.
- Improved torque and acceleration performance.
- Prevention of Carbon build-up in the cylinders, piston, intake and outlet manifolds.
- Cleaner fuel filters, air filters and oil filters.
- Prolonged service intervals due to cleaner engine sump oils.
- Maintenance of original factory power output of engines.
- A reduction in toxic emissions: Carbon Monoxide (CO), Carbon Dioxide (CO2), and Mono Nitrogen Oxide (NOx )
- Increased fuel economy by up to 30% greater efficiency at low idle and linear velocity of fuel delivery.
With limited fossil fuels available, fuel consumption is a significant topic on a world stage. Looking forward, the process of consuming hydrocarbons must improve, limiting waste and promoting a more sustainable future.
The Infrared Catalyst
Adding a catalyst has exactly this effect on activation energy. A catalyst provides an alternative route for the reaction. That alternative route has a lower activation energy. Showing this on an energy profile above.
A catalyst provides an alternative route for the reaction with a lower activation energy
Saving Fuel with NanoTechnology
The only Fuel Saving Technology that uses the Carbon Nanotube, this technology is light years in front the of the other fuel saving technologies currently on the market. Forget magnetic fuel devices, fuel additives and exhaust manifold add-ons, this fuel saving product is an entirely different beast running on Nanotechnology.
The G-Cylinder Difference
The G-Cylinder is a unique catalytic device no like other, find out what makes the G-Cylinder stand out against the competitors.